We are particularly attentive to the needs of our customers.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is information deposited on your terminal by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several data: the name of the server that filed it; an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiration date...
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information.
2. What is the role of cookies?
Cookies play an essential role in the operation of the pink-panty.com website. Their main objective is to improve your experience on the site.
Some cookies allow you to memorize your preferences and certain information relating to your browsing on our site (pages consulted...) For example it is thanks to the cookies that the site pink-panty.com memorizes your shopping cart so that you can make your purchases online.
The cookies issued by our company are used in particular to improve the presentation of the website and information on the products offered (thus making this information more relevant according to the preferences issued by the user) .
Cookies also allow us to better adapt and personalize the offers offered to you.
We use several types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the site
- Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore to access your account, your order basket...
- Cookies that allow you to memorize items that open on the site in the form of Windows (or other) and that you have already viewed during a previous visit.
- Cookies that allow to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the Terminal
- Cookies that allow to establish dating statistics.
- Cookies that allow to evaluate the general use of the website by Internet users.
- Cookies that allow to provide offers in relation to the interests of the Internet users.
- Advertising cookies that may be placed in your terminal, in order to identify your interests through the products consulted on our site and to collect browsing data in order to personalize the advertising offer that is addressed (more relevant and adapted) outside our site by our partners. It is also thanks to them that we can offer you a selection of appropriate products and services.
Other cookies are issued by third parties, there is no exhaustive list of third party cookies since it is constantly evolving.
3. How do I set up my computer to accept or reject cookies?
At any time, you may decide to set up your computer in order to accept or reject cookies.
Be aware, however, that this may affect your browsing comfort and prevent you from accessing certain services.
-Either to systematically record all the cookies issued on the website visited; This setting is in principle the one that is active by default on your computer.
-Either to systematically refuse all the cookies issued on the website visited
Where applicable, we do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of the degraded operation of our services, due to the inability of our services to record or consult cookies that you have decided to delete or refuse.
Either configure your browser software so that it allows you to accept or otherwise refuse the different cookies that can be offered to you regularly.
Depending on what you want and depending on the browser you are using, you must go to the page provided for this purpose to set up your computer, namely:
- For Google chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest